1. It is funny that I can say this, that you have romanticized relationships. Seriously, your travesty of it is a perverse piece of work. I’m laughing. You don’t understand that I try as hard as you, that my perpetual discomfort is only a subconscious anxiety to impress you. But I am reassured with the knowledge that this will go away in time, that one day you could contain so much of myself within you that when you look at me I don’t have to worry if you think I am beautiful. That’s what a relationship is. This is common.
2. Please stop following me on Twitter.
3. This is where I make an unsentimental remark about the sex. There was never a real, spoken reason about its start or its continuation. But it was good because it was natural. We were always sober. This is uncommon.
4. Honestly no. 3 probably points out an existing baseline of intimacy and trust between us founded on something nothing short of an accident.
5. Human relationships snowball. It’s an agonizing condensation of memories and nostalgia. In M&Y terms, 365 days act as a filler; this time, despite how fully we each experience it, will only amount to a whole year lost. That’s honestly the only thing that equally saddens and terrifies me. The end of things. We’re not young anymore. We’re not immortal.
6. Maybe you really are nothing beneath it all. (Also quick life tip: you look cuter with your hair longer and down!)
7. Human relationships snowball. It’s an agonizing condensation of memories and nostalgia. Our snowball’s not going to suddenly melt. In strictly M&Y timeline terms, the 365 days will only act as a filler; the time will only amount to a whole year lost. I don’t know what you think will come out of it. It won’t be what you want. This IS our cycle. Gosh, why are you feeding it?? Your solution is honestly just another cop-out. I’m displeased. We’re not young enough to not think about mortality, and a whole year is time I don’t want to fuck with.
8. This one is boring. I always got mad at you for not responding because a. your poorly-based belief that people are telepathic b. historically-founded qualms c. an overcompensation of the glaring fact we didn’t even know the names of each other’s best friends D. a genuine inability to understand how someone doesn’t miss the other and not want to stay in contact to keep the feelings fresh. Answer? You simply view communication and miss people differently than me. Whoops.
9. Sabrina told me a story. It’s a story where good things just don’t work out. There was this boy who opened himself up to her and closed up just as quickly. After years, they were supposed to have the final conversation. Her friends were all waiting for her, for the good news. She came back to the basketball court and sat in the middle of it, in a little ball. She told them “no”. I was quiet, but I realized this is what you have done to me, at the very least, every single year. There is no time or place for good things to work for you.
10. This is my no. Your cowardly and retarded “one year” ban can go fucking rot in Dante’s hell. Don’t worry. I don’t miss you. But this is how it’s going to be: from now on, we will coexist. The other is meaningless. I’m going to be allowed to talk to you whenever the fuck I want. You can talk to me whenever the fuck you want. Funny thing is, we’re not going to talk.
There is something in pianos and boats.